Friday, December 4, 2009

You make me happy ♥










Hello;

Oh its Friday! The last day of the week as in the last weekday of the week. Yes. Heeeeeee! Im getting so hyper because facebook made me. I was scolding Mark Zurkberg because he thinks he's really smart. He is lah, in a way, but then not, at the same time. Duckie and Squiddy knows why. :)

Right right, I have only 4 more minutes to post this, because its 11.56pm. Okay, this is getting super super lame. My brother played a "GOTCHA" on me. Well, he thinks Im love drunk. Oh this aint suppose to be happening to me. FINE, its possible but not at the moment. :D

Piano for 2 whole long hours today. Teacher was so funny and we were talking about so many random things.. He thinks I fail my history every term exam because I keep forgetting what were we talking about half way through the conversation.. Well, it's true, teacher, its true.. Sean Goh can be proof. :)

Was suppose to go to church today to help out with some stuff, but then since they werent doing much and they didnt need me, oh wells. Stayed home instead, and continued sleeping. All that for accompanying Zenon throughout the night. Since he's such a nighty nighty person. ;)

Dinnered out. I tell you, I attended my GodBrother's bachelor night party and it was so awesome. Im gonna miss his sick talk with me and all the sickie sickie jokes he tells me... JORDAN CHEW! Youre getting married and this means your a biggie boy! Congratulations, and no obviously Im not jealous because the bride isnt me! In fact, Im happy for you. No jealousy okay! Im cool with it. Im coming for your thingie tomorrow morning! TO SEE YOU KISS THE BRIDE!

Sean, my other younger Godbrother. I dont care if you rock in scrabble because when you play scrabble with me, I'll scramble eggs for you and the next thing you know it, the words I'll be forming are eggs, eggs and more eggs. Tralalalalalaa! :)

Till then. Wow, I did this in 4 minutes, baby! x)

No comments: