Sunday, December 6, 2009

We'll go where you send us ♥






Hello baby duckling;
Hello baby piglet;
Hello baby monkey;
Hello baby fishy;
Hello baby penguin;
HELLO KIDS..

Jemimah says :
Kids... *shakes head*

Anyway, I had only 4 hours of sleep last night so when alarmie started singing I simply snoozed it 5 times. I know, wow.. and you've guessed right, I was late for YC again.. I reached only at 8.15am but hey, at least I turned up okay.. & worship wasnt even done when we only sang 1 song today. :)

Kat and Sel ditch both services today.. Booo.. ):

So anyway, we had to break into our various projects for conference and I was under shelter home so yeah.. The speaker, Alex was funny.. Not really really funny. but he made me laugh, so thats good enough. BUT saying I look fierce is NOT TRUE. Nobody thinks im fierce. 2nd service was about the same, so yeah.

In between services, went to the mamak and the bazaar. Heeee. Got to bond with the people and me likey. So blah and blah and blah. I tell you, that donkey Jia-Liang is so tall.. No, Im not jealous, youre just too tall and it's not nice standing next to you. Nope, not at all. haha.

Had lunch with them. AND DELON DONT EAT PORK. Walao, the awesome-ness of pork just went like that. Like come on la, pork is like awesome okay, especially my sweet and sour pork rice.. :P

After lunch, bumped into Gabriel and made him stayed back with us.

Attempt : failed.

Enough said. So yeah.. The leader's room were pretty messy with all the stuff you kind souls donated to the refugees.. HAHA. and I tell you, that Jia-Liang was so funny..

Jia-Liang : Eh! Nike! *pulls out shoe*. EEEE! It's a girl shoe.

So, we. Jemimah, Eugenia, Ben Gan, Jia-Liang and I had to sort things out. At least we're doing something productive here in church okay, unlike someone. Ditched us for shopping, facebook, Rock Rioting, SLEEPING etc. Everything was done in less than an hour I think. Oh I want the college camp shirt. DARE TO MOVE MOU? D:
Watched the chinese youth's praise and worship. It's nice to see them passionate for God. Their praise is so awesome, everyone's like having fun praising God. Jumping around, and some even jump on their chairs. FYI, Chinese youths sit on chairs but not the floor. & when is was worship time, they sort of like sing their hearts out knowing they mean the words they say. Their worship lasted approximately 40 minutes wey. Oh and another great thing is, they have prayer walk. I wanna go, too! :D

Hmmm.. slacked around in the office then, since we couldnt do anything. Bond with the leaders is the only way to burn time until chinese service ends. & somehow we got to a point where we started talking about condoms, no? Dumex to Durex. Wow, Fish. Oh and Jeremy hasnt told me what the feather stands for yet. You know right? On the condom box there's this feather one right? Oh oh and lets start the survey the next time we meet up? Yes, the survey about condoms. Okok, enough. :)

After that, we sold christmas cards! We made a total of RM270. I think. Thats good. I managed to make to get one man to buy the 30 ringgit one! We had to speak in Mandarin and that's pretty challenging for me. Blehh! So it's cool. and and hmm, it's pretty hard to get them to buy, like since they don't speak English and they all kept thinking its free because it seems that chinese service is giving out free 2010 calenders. o.o

Slacked in the main sanctuary since the worship team was there.. & soon, I had to run, since I had a family reunion thingy at night. Dinner was awesome, it's so filling and Im still full now.. & now, my house is so crowded because they're all here.. No pictures, camera is recharging. D:

My cousin is reading whatever Im typing out really loudly. Yes, even this. So I shall stop here. :)

Thanks for the awesome day, Gen, Jia-Liang, Jemimah, Ben Gan. :)

No comments: