Monday, December 7, 2009

Need you now ♥






Hello;

RAW! Janice! Yanice! Youre going to HongKong?! How come you never tell me and planning to leave me behind. Im sad. You know you gotta pay. ):

Today was a good day. Ian, Im sorry for ffk-ing badminton again. I didnt mean it, I was just, well.. you know, lazy lah. And for some last minute changes, Ian told me they went swimming instead of badminton and Cuttlefish was in the baby pool and SOMEONE didnt wanna admit. Haaaa! Wei Liang? Youre not gonna win, because I trust my brother more than in laws. haha. & then, after awhile, Wei Liang and Ian called me. Reason, shout at huei minn for not coming. Wow, boys..

Hmm.. lets see, went over to PJ to see where Glad Tidings church is located.. Then to Allan's house since we were already there.. Later, relatives and all wanted to go shopping.. so here I am, alone at home.. :)

Nope! but Ian Han doesnt like it, we were just on the phone AGAIN. He likes scolding me and telling me how bad I'll suffer in HongKong because Im not bringing him. Oh and Macau is the best place on earth now, huh? :)

I like it when my relatives are here, because they make my quiet quiet house into a noisy rocking house..haha, but sometimes, they can be too noisy and annoying.. :(

Till the next time..
BYE.

No comments: