Monday, December 28, 2009

Raining down on me ♥










Hello;

I know Im late but
Live. Rev. Amp`o9 was the bomb! ;)

Disagree with me and I'll kick your butt!! Hahaa! Jeremiah has 2 kicks already! ;P

"I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing.
He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." - John 14:12 (NIV)


Conference was awesome and you could see that by looking how deeply God has touched each one of our hearts. Especially during night sessions, how we worshiped God and how God has talked to us through the speakers. How we have to be involve in revolutions and how the holy spirits can change lives, when I know the holy spirit has really done something in our lifes today, mine and yours. Looking back now, I really could see Heavens opening the door and we humans, small in size but we've made changes, big changes that is as mighty as God. :)

Fellow YC-ians,

Let's not stop now, but continue to make a change in this world, in this community; not for a month or a year but for a lifetime. At the same time, bearing this in mind that we are restoring the holes in the wall. This huge wall.. Lets do this together alright? because in unity,

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Jesus is our real issue now.



I miss baby Ezra. I miss teaching you! Ohh youre so smart! You can remember everything we taught you and it's so sad that you didnt get your file! We are all sorry. Right, Jan, Jac and Mel? I seriously pity him, like everyone gets their files and our baby didnt get his. It's with me now, and I sure hope that we'll be able to see each other again. I'll always remember your cute face and your warm hugs! Right right, youre scared of John Lim Wei Ern, as well. :D

I wonder how's your teeth? I hope all the chocolate and candies we gave you havent caused you cavities. Because I know youve shared them with your friends. Ezra Ezra, sharing is caring. Zhu En thinks cavity is my middle name but hey, I share my candies and chocolates.. WITH EVERYONE AND YOU. He's giving me candy canes for christmas. Hmmm! No sweet dreams, for you every night, no more! hahaaa!

This conference really proved me wrong, I wasnt expecting all this fun, at all in the beginning. Im serious, but as days go by, God has done so many things and it's hard to say that it wasnt worth going. because, DEFINITELY, it's worth going. :)

Oh and the slumber party I had. It's really really nice bonding with all of you girls, having to get to know each and other better. It's awesome how we actually talked and laughed about everything EVERY NIGHT! and how Mandy has to dig all of us up early in the morning just because she's in P&E. Oh oh and there's one more thing that will never be forgotten! Sleeping in L4 during free time! Whoooooo! I love you humans, and it's a great blessing to have met all of you! ;)

Byeeee! :)

No comments: