Friday, December 11, 2009

I'll never be the same ♥









Hello;

Right before I spoil everyone's mood.

HAPPY 500th POST BLOGGIE! :)

Friday. Relatives are gone.. theyve all gone home, leaving me behind, alone and sad. Shedding a tear or two. Duckie ditched me for Japan as well, that includes Bobby I must say, since he makes me laugh. even when time I dont even want to smile. Im so sad, every night, before I sleep, I sense something. Something bad would happen one of these days but I cant tell why and when..

Gideon is having piano lesson now.. Leaving me more lonely. There, Ive started thinking again. True enough, my thoughts are taking over my whole body and soul. Emmanuel told me I am weak. A very weak girl that needs someone really strong to hold on to. Well, I do. God. :)

Joshua : It's Satan, Huei Minn. Be strong. You can count on God.

Thank Josh. but seriously. I dont know what's wrong with me.. Maybe youre right.. Satan is playing a fool with me.. Oh no.. This isnt a good thing, is it?

I was on the phone with John and he was telling me Im mental and I have issues. alot of issues. True enough, I really am and do have. Having been thinking too much about unnecessary things nowadays. haha. oh gosh! You dont know, my stomach was so painful when I was on the phone, I WAS SWEATING! & John laughed. Not funny lor.

its VERY late now.
bye!

No comments: