Monday, December 14, 2009

Say what you want ♥








Hello;

Its the first day of conference!!!! Wheeeee! the girls are doing manicure and pedicure right now, while I do this. Heeeee! :P

Lets see.. it's the first ever conference of Youth Church FGA, KL! Ohhh we made history!!!!! No regrets to this conference right? Oh Ben's bali-ing missing all the fun! Im sad for you but happy for myself and those who came! hahaaa!

Dinner was awesome, no? haaaha! I miss the fish jokes already! and us being XLs or double XLs or even triple and quadruple! heeeeeee! I love all the lame people! Ohh and and and, starbucks and Tarzana shall not be forgotten, right? :)

The girls are now jumping up and down for some reasons, and it's earth quake-ing in my room!! Noooo! It's time I go.. Mandy wants to use this thing! D:

BYEEEE! :)

No comments: