Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our private getaway ♥











Hello Elmo,
Hello cookie monster,
Hello all of you readers ♥

Finally. Its a day I get to do what I want. Ive been pretty busy this holiday, Ive got so many things to do everyday. Well, things that doesnt involve completing my holiday homework. Shucks. Why is everybody done with their holiday homework when I havent even started it. Oh no, this is bad. Well, even so, Im still not doing it yet. Yes, such a procrastinator. D:

Anyway, getting back to the point. I finally am not going out at all today. Well, actually for 2 days, but Ian wants me in Bkt. Jalil tomorrow. That will wait, Im not sure if I will be going though. I feel so itchy, Ive got so many mosquito bites.. I dont like mosquitoes.. This phrase wasnt random at all, it was connected. You see, I was just scratching my arm so I decided to just jot that down, as well.

Im getting insane nowadays.. I really need to stop. I dont mind, if you're still reading, but you can stop now, your choice. :)

Nothing was pretty much up today.. I was talking to Ching earlier and she made me laugh so hard. I havent been laughing alot lately. I need to go to school to recharge my laughter. I need all you Farm animals and M4. but James still makes me laugh, once in awhile in MSN, or through texting me. :)

Anyway, look.

Do you? Hahaaa. I don't. I tried once but I thought it was awkward enough that I never tried doing it ever again. I do not pretend to text, I really text people so that makes a difference, no? Ching is so cute.. Her boyfriend will be so lucky to have her.. Gosh, why am I bringing this up? Anyway, she has the hotest and cutest "BOY" amongst us, no? Remember? :)

Gah, I miss post exams. I wanna go to school for post exams! Netball? Basketball? Captainball? Handball? Badminton? I dont care, whichever will do. I dont play volleyball, so I'll leave that out. Hahaa, but NSSO taught me a few really hard to follow skills on the last day of school. Saying, you surf the ball like that, it's easy, for beginners LIKE YOU. haahaa. At least someone has been doing something productive this holidays, teaching Piano lessons, and he's gonna teach me acoustic guitar. ♥♥

Lalalaaa, movie seeing watching with daddy was funny. We laughed so hard that we had to sit on the floor so that we wouldnt roll down from the furniture.. Hahaa. I remember watching it once with HoongYip and SekHao, but then I didnt really watch it, but this time, it was funnier.. Right Jia Cherng? Hahaa, he thinks it gets funnier everytime he watches it. No, Im not telling you the title.. D:

Everyday is a good day for me. I was playing a game with my brother online since he's now on holiday, MSN and skype is the only way to stay connected. That game freak won every game we played today.. I shall get my revenge, you'll see..

Gideon Tay says :
New Moon sucks!

Haha! Yay! Now, this is my REAL brother, thinking that new moon is not nice. :)

No comments: