Thursday, December 3, 2009

Im giving my heart to you ♥






Hello;

So many people are worn out nowadays, for love. I have so many friends, but why? We're still young, a bunch of teenagers dont need a boyfriend or girlfriend to live.. So what if you think two is better than one? Sometimes it'll just add on your problems. Undesired ones, because we should always have a belief that happiness dont last very long. All this 8 months have been really good spending my ups and downs with you, but now its all about to change.. It's okay, I understand, people change, feelings turn about like a marry-go-round.

Im pretty sure, almost everyone have had their hearts broken before, or maybe even got dumped and then feel really sad about it.. Feeling sad? Feeling like a loser? Feeling like no one is there for you? No matter what happens or what have we done, GOD will always be there. HE can never leave us alone, for He love us, no matter what we do. All we have to do is just repent. Some people think suicidal is the solution and whatsoever. I always think suicidal is the dumbest way to get away from our problems, but people just cant think. Its such a sad thing, isnt it?

Aaron says:
When you were born, you were crying but everyone around you were smiling. Live your life to the fullest, so when everyone is crying, you are smiling. =D

Ohmygosh. Aaron you are one of my greatest friend I have. It's like no matter how many times Ive insulted you or hurt your feelings, you're always there for me. Even when I embarrassed you in front of my friends, or in my cbox or whatever you still havent give up hope on me. No matter what happens you'll try your very best to sort out all my problems even when now youre still having your exams. I believe God has sent you to me and youre my guardian angel. Youre the greatest thing. Youre the best froggie anyone could ever have. & you deserve a really great girl in future. An awesome awesome girl that will be spending the rest of her life with you, and ONLY YOU. Thank you Aaron. ♥

I just got a phone call from Ian for FFK-ing badminton. Whooopsies.. Sorry Ian, I promise you on Monday. Learn to forgive and forget, you'll live a better life. :)

No comments: