Monday, December 28, 2009

& it'll be you forever ♥






Hello;

Gaaah! Gen! You had to text me and wake me up from my beauty sleep! but I had a good 8 hours rest. Delon says it's predictable. I dont know why. Ish, all that for staying up last night to talk to some not worth missing person. ZhuEn.. I know, You gotta pay for making me stay up late, by coming for 1st service next week! I dont care. Sleep early and you shall see me. It's worth it right? :D

Zhu Eu made me stuff tissues in my nostrils! Ewww! Yeap, Im having a bad bad cold. Dont blame me, blame China, HongKong and Macau. China especially. The weather is so cold there. but it's nice to know that someone has been praying for me. You shall have one night of sweet dreams now. :)

Right right, congratulations on your straight A's. You may think, you didnt deserve it, but trust me, you really do. You said, I dont know you that well, but hey. I do, somehow. I'll still continue to stalk you. Yes,

TAYS HUEITALK MINNE will stalk you. :D

I know. my awesome name has got STALK in it. Oh the E isnt a typo, it's some tiny dwarf's initials. Hahaa. Anyway, I didnt have 9 cuts in total after all. I had 12. Yes, I actually counted.. hahaaa. Well, I fell down the drain. hahaa. & it's still bleeding. Nope, I didnt faint when I saw blood.

Zhu En's a weakling! Ohh poor poor shrekFiona. :)
One sided love.. Ahh wells. :D

OMG! I miss all my church donkeys already. & I had to loose all my LRA pictures! I know, I'll blame myself, for my forgetfulness. Those who made up my night and stayed up with me, thank you! :)

Oh James, you'll make me miss you so much that I wanna fly to P next year! ):

No comments: