Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thats just the way it is ♥

SEE! SO TALL! D:





Hello;

And right now;

YOU ARE
Unchangeable, unshakable, unstoppable.
Thats what you are.. :)

Ian says:
Come tomorrow! cause if you do, I'll be as happy as you are.

Im not even happy..

Ian says:
Oh. Whoops. Just come la!

See, this is how a brother treats her sister. Although you arent my real brother, but youre still the best and I love you for who you are.. Don't change because of a girl. Not worth it, bro. :)

I think I should learn to know that, not everyone can be with me whenever I want them to.. I should learn to accept the fact that, people have their own things to do and not care about me all the time.. You're just always with me because you didnt wanna hurt my feelings so you made up a lie, telling me you dont mind spending your time with me. No, that lie isnt working anymore. Nope. Sorry people, boy, you know who you are; and I do not doubt you dont read this.. ):

Today was like the best yet the worst day of the week. Simply because Ben surprised call me and thats a good thing. The bad thing shall not be stated here, I certainly do not want to remember, either. It's just depressing. ):

Oh thank you Gloria and Debbie for asking me to be involved in the conference skit. Well, I wont be able to make it. Remember? 10.30pm is late late late. So yeah. Sorry. and my mom thinks it would be better for me spending those 2 hours studying. Im sorry, people. Thanks for asking though.

I hate ducks now! Theyre not cute anymore. Theyre not funny and awesome no more. They ditch people.. That's not very nice of you now huh? Im typing this when youre already flying to Japan, duckie.. Nope. not good. Not good at all. DUCKS! D:

Geeez! Bye.

No comments: