Thursday, December 10, 2009

Broken promises means nothing ♥

I didnt take this picture on purpose. I had this a long time ago.


Hello;

I really really REALLY need some time on my own. but when Im alone, my thoughts will be conquering my head. Yeah, like some war-like thingy. I dont know. Something's wrong with me. Im out of my mind like some crazy peron by the street or whatever. Pretty much it. I dont like this feeling, at all. ):

Now, the question is, what do you think about your life?

***

Oh boy. Remember? Holidays are awesome? It's about to change. Life sucks, big time. Sorry Ian, again. I didnt mean to ffk. but sometimes, being mad and angry at me should rather be something everyone should do. Im sorry. Sorry for missing all your calls and not replying your texts. I dont know what has gotten in to me. really. I hate life. My life. Maybe its because of some people that are giving me such a headache nowadays.

I miss you, penguin. When I use to live a care-free life. Knowing you'll be by my side no matter what happens. Darn.

HUEIMINN! Everything happens for a purpose.

No comments: