Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Every breathe I take is harder to believe ♥








Hello;

It's about time I blog about my vacation. Since holidays are coming to an end. Indeed, time flies. )':

Macau on the first day. It was nice but super cold. & I already fell sick on the first day. Germs germs, great timing to attack. *cough cough; sniff sniff* Believe it or not, we walked around almost the whole of Macau city on the first day itself.. haaaha!

We left Macau on the 2nd day. I tell you, the breakfast buffet there was good. & I never ever ever think hotels breakfast buffet are good. Nope. Had a short stroll at the park when HanMinn fell down from the stairs! Haaaha! Reached HongKong by noon and went to town! Wait, hotel's already in town! Uhhhhh.

IanHan : You know, there's so many people in HongKong, that while walking you'll cry.
I never get it, but I finally do!

Ian's statement is agreed! Ahhh! It's so crowded here, and all you have to do is walk, walk and more walking. Yeah, it's a good place to shop, but my aunt and brother was hunting for food. So the blame is on them! heeee! ;P

Both my brother and I overslept the next morning. Parents spent approximately 15 minutes knocking on the door. Then we went on our tour, we all had India people and Singaporeans in the bus! & all of them are awesome! Winston is so cute! I love bonding with all you guys. Especially the journey to Disneyland where we talked about so many random things.

But Disneyland didnt bring awesome-ness. Nope, it was so boring there, even Genting Highlands is better. The rides arent attractive enough, only the christmas parade and the fireworks was worth watching. Aaron, you said it was fun? No, you bull! Heee, frogs are frogs! I shant blame you, no more! :D

Christmas eve was good I guess.. Ahh, remember last year? All 7 of the teens overnight-ed at Westin and counted down few minutes late for christmas? & the snow splashing? and the mid night talks? Me telling Brandon stuffs rated 18? Also, batman! :D

Anyway, left HongKong and was back in Macau. Staying opposite Venetian is so tempting. I wanted to bump into duckie everytime I enter ventetion, but noooooo, Venetian's just tooooooo HUGE! D:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS! :D
MERYY CHRISTMAS, Everyone!!
yes yes, bodies too.

Christmas day this year was wasted. We were traveling all the way, from HongKong to China. I tell you, travelling isnt fun, you just stay in the car and bond with your family or not, sleep. China is scary I tell you, I gave 2 ringgit to this beggar and other beggars saw me, and they chased after me. Not a really good experience, at all. Christmas dinner was the BOOM! It was so awesome!!

26th wasnt worth a memory! Ask me personally. I'll tell you! We left on the 27th and boom! ZhuEn? Thanks for text booming me! & to those who wished me Merry Christmas, Merry christmas to you, as well! :D

There, so having a vacation for 1 week is awesome. I think overall, the trip was good but days in China seriously isnt worth remembering, at all. Oh wells.

Im done! ;D

No comments: