Saturday, December 5, 2009

Longing for you ♥

Look! My pupil is finally nicer than Brandon's. :)
No! Its not edited, its original, baby. x)
EYES; EYES; EYES! In your face Brandon Kwong Tzu Meng.






Hello;

I had such a sad day.. I was sleeping when the best part of the day was taking place. Little baby duckie was simply sleeping too, so it's fine.. and since I woke up late, I had to rush to Jordan's wedding. It was awesome and funny! I was known as the apple piglet for the day just because I was eating apples and I saw a cute piggie on the desk. o.o

Unknown aunty : Hey girl, youre so pretty and your brother is so handsome..
Hueiminn : Okay, thank you.. but my brother is not here..
Unknown aunty : This one not your brother meh?
Sean Chew : GODBROTHER..
Unknown aunty : Wah! What religion ar? God sent you to her house wan ar?

HAHAHA! Godbrother. LoL, basically Godbrother is like a pet brother. Thats it. Oh and hmm.. there was this boy, named Yang. OMG, he's the cutest thing on earth. Aged about 5? & he can sing Love Story by Taylor Swift when he's chinese educated and his brother's name is WEE WEE! ;)

This and that and this and that. Got home, slacked the whole day and now Im here, doing nothing. OH I cant wait for tomorrow!

byebye! :D

No comments: