Thursday, December 31, 2009

Classy glamours ♥

Hello;

It's new years eve already. The last day of me being a 14 year old, the last day of 2009; the last day of December. What else? I dont know. haha. :P

Anyway, 2009 has been a year that Ive experienced so much. From happiness to sadness to happiness once more. I dare not say that Ive changed a lot, but yes, I can see slight changes of me compared to 2008. :)

Not only that, having a stronger relationship with God. YES! I'd never believe this, but it's a fact. Having been to Christian fellowship camps, worship leading and all, church occasions, CHURCH CONFERENCE! Ahh, these really really helped me gained experience with God and Im not afraid to say that Im a Christian and Im proud of it.



Schoolmates are as awesome as church people. Especially MeiYeen, Ching, Emmanuel, James, Ian and Chloe that has always been with me. Talking to me when Im emo-ing and whatsoever. Nobody and I said nobody can ever replace people like you.

I really thank God having placed angels like you people in my life. It's hard to say I dont love you people, because I really do. You people have made a change in my life. and Im still here today because of all your encouragements and forgiveness.

For whatever Ive done wrong in 2009. Im sorry. I know Ive hurt many feelings and all, but Im changed now. Im a new person, because it's a new year. and now, I think before I act, except for Zhu Ern la! haha. :)

2009's ending in another 30 minutes time, but what comes around goes around. Lets pray that 2010 will be a better year, and all of us will mature ourselves and NOT FALL IN LOVE EASILY ANYMORE! Yeap, that was a serious lesson for me this year. Oh and flirting must stop. Right Eugenia, Jaclyn, Mandy, Janice, Jon. Richard, Delon and John? hahaa! We'll see what happens next year!

I pray that our friendship will last, not for a year or two but a lifetime. Thank you for everything. loves. :)

Let us all do greater things in 2010, yes? (:

No comments: