Thursday, March 26, 2009

You're beautiful ♥


Hello! (=

Blog will be shut down till Sunday.. You don't need to know why, because you'll soon find out. Say, sunday..? Yeah, that day.. Teehee! Or perhaps Monday? Nawwww, Sunday would be better, don't you think?

School was fine I guess.. I have no idea, how to live these days. It's so hard to tell whether Im satisfy with myself or not.. Life sucks.. Sometimes you just gotta agree with me, don't you think? Yeah, people say live life at the moment. I can't do it, because I somehow tend to think about the past and worried about the future. Yes, Im like that, comment all you want..

Maths was the best period today. Laughed to the core. Han Wei and Shanker was hyper. Yeap, they ate candies. Shin sat with me throughout the day, missed sitting with her. Teacher always complain that I talk a lot; therefore I decided to stop, and for now, Shin is talking so much to me. Sigh, how to concentrate?! Shiats, should probably sit with Emily Chan, then maybe it'll work.. MAYBE. Or maybe she'll get influence by me.. x)

Malay is my highest score so far. It sucks, but I gotta admit Im not smart and so yeah. Im okay with it. Computer results tomorrow, hoping I'll not fail.. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!

No comments: