Thursday, March 19, 2009

Remind us all ♥


















Blah blah blah! People! Don't listen to him, he ain't trusty! Seriously. I don't hate you, but I don't think it's necessary to like you either. Cut out the crap, will you? Yeah, you know who you are. I will be happy to see you change after reading this. No doubts; but will you? We'll see about that later.

Reached church 1 hour late, to help out with the props and all.. turned out okay, surprisingly.. Was ponteng-ing with Jas, Sarah, Zkay and all.. We're lazy; retarded; COOL in a WEIRD way human beings superstars! Haha. I know, right.. they'll probably agree with me. They're way way WAY perasan than I am.. Oh yes they are.. =D We didn't do much.. but hardworking people like Jeremiah DID HIS WORK. Pffts, yeah he wanted me to mention his name in this post..





Was suppose to leave at 4 but turn out leaving at 5.. Unfortunately, people didnt allow me to go home and pulled me to the main sanctuary. *hint hint* After that mom and I went to shop a lil' while to avoid from using the computer..





Once I got home, dad was ready to take me to Jordan's house. I was there till 10.30 I think. Dinner was fine. Stupid Jordan! Ikut jejak~ You get what I mean.. x)





Oh Brandon, Brandon, Brandon..

Happy 15th Birthday! :)

Yes you did enjoy your steamboat dinner, didn't you?




No comments: