Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Iresistable temptation ♥



Sexy backs Asses..!

Hello Tuesday! I'm feeling so tired! & I still haven't consider starting on my revision. Don't tell anyone.. Been snatching people's phone this morning.. stupid Ian, he thinks that I would check his messages... What for? Sheeesh.

Computer was fun! Thanks to Ching who made up Power, Sleep and Wake Up. You wouldn't understand if you weren't there... Oh and Ji Min trying to imitate London Tipton. -.- Mdm Renuga confiscated our pencil box. Yeah, dumb idea... We were distracting the teachers the whole day trying to get back our pencil box.. 1st she said..

"Come get back your pencil box DURING lunch.."

We went & she was like...

"Get it AFTER lunch.."

we went there AFTER lunch..

"Come get it back after school .."

What the crap is she talking about ? Stupid shit... During PJK, Mei Yeen and I were checking out asses and found out cousin has the best one! mmmhmmm. I know it's dumb but then at least now he's proud of something..

Pjk was fun... Bball-ed with the usual.. We were split into 2 teams.. "Awesome" and "No name". "Awesome" won! Oh yay us! We're just too awesome right, Ching? Pfft. Chew Hou was funny & unfortunately he found out that Ching and I were stalking him.. :( Very obvious meh? hmphs. Lunch was just simply awesome today... chats and all... =P

Gerald had to tangle me up with plastic.. some kind of plastic lar.. Made me struggle... Uncle bullying niece lar! Bad uncle! Im telling Grandad! I don't care.. We played this game during moral period.. we had to throw erasers at each other.. not any ordinary erasers but the hard and bouncy type... Emmanuel, Jia Cherng, Daniel, Isaac and I against Gerald and Brandon.. Laughters were everywhere... Was pretty fun.. ;)

Eh eh Shaneal! Me love your "can or not" book! :P

Bye dears!

No comments: