Friday, March 6, 2009

I guess you're right ♥


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIN MAY!
You've been a great friend, and me appreciate you!
Love you banyaks!
*fyi, she's the one in between Nic and I*
Yoong Keat was showing off his "farting skills" to everyone this morning. He had to... he just HAD TO.... Oh wells.. Mr.HATESHUEIMINN was absent today.. Oh wells..
EXAMS!
Im starting to feel panic when everyone in class actually started studying except for me! :)
& since yesterday I studied, I managed to answer SOME questions! Which made me proud, and now Emmanuel's the quiet one.. x) I wanna be as smart as the 2 Emily(S) or Yvonne! Somehow I just feel like switching brains with them just for the exams and then switch back after next Thursday! Oh and the exam sitting plan sucks... why must we sit by the corridor's windows? Hmphs.. In the bright side.. Im sitting in between JAMES and CHING! Wheeeeeee~ im so lucky, right? Philene's luckier... has Yvonne beside her... :(
Kh was fun! :) Isaac and I know why... haha. x)

No comments: