Sunday, March 29, 2009

To the end of time ♥




























Heyyy loved ones!




Im back!! I know you guys are so very excited to know why was Mr. Bloggy shut down for 2 days, arent you? Okay, okay.. I went for CF camp! I know it's not much a secret but who cares.. Oh yes, Mr. Blur does. teehee..


Oh right, they had this wms version earth hour thingy on Friday. PEOPLE, you guys are fortunate that it started raining weyy! Mei Yeen and I were freezing in the bus. So about camp.. Hmm.. I was put in group 7. With Joshua and Wen-li as our leaders. People were awesome.



Got to know more form 1's. Sara ann as our dorm leaders. Got to know everyone better and all.. The whole roomie was dirty and S.ann had to clean it up.. poor her; picking up garbage under our beds. Haaaaah! I got a really really nice G.A. Thanks GA! Guess who my mortal was...? KOK HAO ZHE...! Aha.. Pffts..
Ding dong Brandon's been scaring me almost every night, with that scary tiger shirt.. Yeah, I screamed. Yes Eugene! I feel guilty throwing my food away.. Psst, he does too. lol.
Yeah, I gotta admit that this camp was 10 times better than Leadership. Since almost everyone's asking my opinion I shall tell you here, as well.. camp was worth worth worth going! Yeaaps! Jon renovated his house.. Sigh, sigh..

So overall camp was awesome! Im so tired.. :( Havent slept for 2 nights straight.. Time for homeworks; they're calling.. x( When can I get to bed?


No comments: