Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Walking away ♥

Ian was admiring his fingers.








I had no programmes today.. I'm so lifeless. I don't feel like doing the stupid holiday homeworks. I just abhor them.. don't you? Oh right, stop reading this post, because if you do.. you'll be wasting your time.. I'm just gonna type crap in this one..

Thank you for everything, Aaron!
I can't believe you're actually the one always helping me,
like you'll be there every time when I face problems or something's wrong..

& how on earth did you get those news so fast?
I still can't figure out who's the one who side you rather than me.
Ahaha. You think I'm perasan, but you're perasan-er..

Aiyor, I have nothing to say about you lar..
I don't get why must I dedicate this post to Mr. Blur..
Ishh, but I know you'll be as proud as everr......!

Im concluding here..
He's a friend everyone can depend on..
Oh no, did I just say that... Oh wells..

No comments: