Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Unconditional love ♥











Have I really changed??! Everyone seem to be saying I'm now a changed person. Yes, that includes you too, Aaron, Calan, Cherng, Isaac, Emmanuel etc. How come I don't realise? Maybe Im just too tired.. I don't know, I feel extra tired these days.. Jia Cherng is mad at me because I am now emo.. Oh dang! They said Im not huei minn anymore.. True or False?


Teacher : Do a mind map in power point about your computer notes..

Ji min : PROTOCOL
Definition - ...
A protocol, hmmm... you think I don't know meh.. hmmm.... let me tell you then.... ahhh.... let me see..... well..... ahhhhh..... aiyor..... so easy also don't know meh? Some computer rule thingy lar!

Sports practice was fun but boring at the same time.. I know, I don't get it, either.. Ryan, Jeremy, Gerald, Han Wei, Dawn, Sara and I were doing the banana dance! Haaaaaahs! Went back to class and started dancing with Mei yeen when Benny was scolding us..
ALL BANANAS In THE WORLD UNITE!!!!!! Trust me, it's really fun.. Then Cherng started rapping. Haha.. Yeshh, I love bananas! I don't hate yellow now..YELLOW; YELLOW; YELLOW! ME love ze` BANANA DANCE! Thanks Hannah! :P

Oh and you know what? I didn't fail anything this exams.. Moral leads!! Oh shucks! 2 more marks to A! Pffts... Yes, you know what i mean! Some Korea band's coming to school tomorrow.. How i wish to skip Kh!!!! Me ish abhor KH lessons! udontneedtoknowwhy..

I love; love; love the M-ers gang side! Yeahh, thank you guys! I don't know why, but somehow I think I've fallen for another guy.. Shiats! Anyway, He's mine, back off or i'll bite your ass! Im serious this time! I told you monkeys rocks! but Yvonne still prefers horses.. Sigh..

No comments: