Monday, March 30, 2009

Lead me to your heart ♥
















Hello earthlings! I have a feeling Im gonna collapse soon. No doubts; I haven't been getting enough sleep at all. & If we have less sleep we'll look older and then die faster.. That's what Mr. Naresh and Mr. Pandian said. Oh wells.. I really gotta get SERIOUS! I need to sleep.. Haha.

Reached school pretty early today when everyone started laughing at my eyes.. So guys if I ignored you this morning or something, I didn't wanna show you guys my panda and swelled eyes.. Even teachers laughed about my eyes.. It got better only during lunch.. Sara and I went to the sick bay today to burn time.. Our reason was : " wanna get some rest " and we were allowed. :P

Form 2's laugh the loudest and do the weirdest things during sports practice huh??! Form 1's envy us! lol. At least that's what the 2 girls told us.. which I have no idea what their names are.. Classes were finee.. Had to skip lunch for choir practice..

Im so confused.. Do I or do I not? I just figured out that I have lots of things in common with him.. like er... nevermind.. TEEEHEEEE! I think I don't hate yellow anymore! In fact, because of you, yellow house rocks now! Don't kill me people! I don't know, Im really confused.. I am now hoping Isaac don't go big-mouthing; since he found out and was so sure about it.. Well, at least I am not the only one confused; S.ann is too.

Oh Ryan, what happened to you? Where are all the videos? Im so lost! Find for me lah, I know you know that yourself is kind! =] Lucas, Brandon! You guys know what I want! =D

TAAAAAS!

No comments: