Monday, March 23, 2009

The games they play ♥














Monday! Was so sleepy the whole day.. yeah, I still am now, after waking up from my 5 minutes nap. Haha. So yeah, nothing much happened today. We got most of our papers today.



Oh wow, Mr. Loke resigned! Haha, he couldn't stand form 2's. Typical 2M-ers. He's probably still mad at me for laughing at him while he was scolding my group.. Shucks. Oh you know what?! Our new science teacher is worse. Everyone prefer this one but heck no! I have a feeling I'll fail next term paper if she continues teaching us. Her voice is super soft; & what? Super nice.. So what if she's nice? I'm gonna fail wey! Speaking of failing, I failed my maths paper 2. Wow, what a surprise, no?



Jun Chao : Eh, hueiminn! I saw you in Mid Valley yesterday..

Huei Minn : I know, I saw you too..

Jia Cherng : You were there? I never see you one?

Huei Minn : How I know? Who cares, Im seeing you now..

Jun Chao : Yeaah! -.-



Isaac was so angry with Farida. lol. He looked so scary that time. Yikes.. Ah, I'm scared of History and Computer paper. :( Ahhh! Our team didn't win today during games.. Oh wells, everyone was tired due to lack of sleep; Depression - results; Frustration - with some prefects and teachers etc. etc.



Ah, I missed last year. We were recalling our memories.. and last year was one of the best years in my life. I don't know, but seriously.. I miss last year A LOT! 2oo9 didn't turn out well, but still... I MISS 2oo8! Ah, "let's not talk about the past and plan the future!" Guess who said that?! I stabbed him anyways. Eh, anyway guess what?! Red house is currently leading. o.o Congratulations! Sports day ain't so important to me afterall.








HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEI YEEN!

All the best in everything. We love you! =P

Yeah, I know you prefer last year too.

No comments: