Saturday, March 21, 2009

The prettiest things ♥



















Time passes so fast when you're having fun, doesn't it? Bah! It's already Saturday! SATURDAY I TELL YOU! Haha, I made black forest cheesecake today! With ze help me the moma, the cheesecake turned out... surprisingly; good. Wasn't that much of brilliant but still, it's my first time and Im pretty sure most of you will be proud of me, wouldn't you?

Dad had so many friends over today, met so many of them. Me likeys them. Was pretty emo this morning, so if I've upset or pissed you guys earlier, Im so so so sorry. I know I scolded Aaron and until kao kao. So sorry, dear. You know I didn't mean it, right? Yeah, nothing's wrong, he's understanding! That's why he's special to me.. or not

Daniel came over for dinner. Yeah, saturdays are always like that.. we're busy people! Yeaps, yeaps! ^^ Was shooooooo fun, joked until dawn weyy! :)

Anyway, gotta run.
YC tomorrow..
MORE PEOPLE COMING OVER TO MY HOUSE TOMORROW..

Conclusion : where got time to finish homework? Haiz.

No comments: