Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I wish I could take you ♥





I know, right. Han had so many takes and this was the best one.

He doesnt have potential to be a photographer;

that is if he intend to be one.



I had to wake up super early this morning because of some people.. Had breakfast and all.. reached Sunway early; thought we were the first but Cherng came earlier. Pffts. Nevermind..


People couldnt decide to go Extreme or Scream park at first.. Finally decided not to go at all.. Yeah, Wesleyans cant make decisions.. SO WHAT?! We didnt do much, I just updated Nicole that's all.. miss her? I know.. here, stare at her recent picture!



Get ready to see her most recent picture...

..

...

....

.....

........

..............

....................

okay fine, here you go..


So different right? lol, after skating was movie time. not going into details. Mood less right now.. :(

No comments: