Saturday, March 7, 2009

paper planes ♥



Hello readers!


I thought I wouldn't be posting until next week, but I ought to.. Im gonna screw this exam. Yeah, screw the screws down... Aha. What to do? I just can't stop sitting here typing all this crap. FYI, Im not as hardworking as you guys are, sitting down nerdifying yourselves for the exams okay... I just can't get eyes of the computer screen.


So, I did a little maths today.. Can you believe it? A form 2 doing form 1 maths and actually scored only 31/40 for paper 1. How am I gonna survive? & I haven't even cover form 2 maths. It's already 9 something now when I haven't start studying today... Some people finished Sejarah when I havent even started. So dumb right? Urgh...
Today was like... simply awesome! ;) Debra came over to my house. I know right, exam's next week and they still come over to my house. Went over to Sarah's house. Hoong yip was so funny.. for the 1st time... we were talking about exams lar... panicking inside but not outside sorta thing...
Mandeep : eh, how you guys survive in wms?
Hoong yip : you don't survive... you die there instead.
Debra : Truee....
Then everyone was talking... when we were suppose to do extra maths questions..
HQ : Woi! Stop talking lar! so noisy...
Wesleyans : Woi! You stop doing lar! Talk with us lar... x)
After that every wesleyan from Sarah's house came over to my house.. We were " scoring-A's" and got all wrong for form 1 Science questions.. Stupid cells! Hmphs!
Off to studying people!
Miss me!

No comments: