Saturday, March 21, 2009

That's what I'll do ♥

  • I was quarrelling with Calan
  • Jia Cherng side me
  • Mei Yeen side Calan
  • Shin May was really scared we'll get into a fight
  • Ching got really shocked
  • Angel didnt know what was going on and she cotinued smiling













Sometimes I wonder.. I've regret and done it over again. So what's the use to regret?! I've regretted so many things in my life but all I do is repeat the same mistake.. Believe me, life aint as easy as you think.. Sometimes I wish this holiday will last longer.. but it seems to be coming to an end. The next thing you know it, you'll be getting back all your results, regretting your life again. At least, I know I will.. Pffts. I hate school. You know the only time I liked wms was the beginning of last year.. until we realised how teachers push you and what?! they think their so great but their not.. NOT EVEN ONE BIT..

What have they done for us? List them out, not even close to ten.. WHOSE CRAPPY IDEA is to give all of us homework during the holidays.. They told us the meaning of holidays but I don't think they understand what it actually means at all.. Worse come to worst... a biography. What for, when we get all the information from the encyclopedia already... re-doing it and waste MORE paper.. If that's what they wanna do, why organise "Wesley go green" ? & that time they'll be selling bags, badges and all and wants us to get money out to SUPPORT their event with no purposes.. That's not cool okay!

I've done enough crap. :) I made dinner today! Wheeeee~ Im so rajin kan? lol. Oh shucks! I haven't done ANY OF MY HOLIDAY HOMEWORK YET! :/ Im screwed... :(

No comments: