Friday, March 13, 2009

You won't let me hit the ground ♥













Im so tired, right now. It's Daniel's birthday today! He was borned at 11.55am, and we sang him his first birthday song, at the exact time! I guess he had an amazing day.. He didn't even dare to enter the class this morning.. Typical grandpa! He reached 55 years old today! Oh wheeeee, you're retired! Now I can bully you more! He doesn't like taking pictures! & so we got all these... :-




Jia Cherng, Isaac and I had a hard time getting his picture;
so Emmanuel decided to help..

They were still not giving up when I gave up..

It wasn't easy but I still got it! Wheeeee`

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANIEL!

I was the 1st to wish him. I like being the first! Heeeeh..

GRANDPA! WEKNOWYOULOVEUSALL, but weloveyouMORE!

Stupid movie! It was gila boring wey. Uncle James... shed tears.. What a guy.. Yvonne was stupid enough to kacau Theodore and James during the movie.. Sigh. Ching and I was so hyper today... we teached someone how to rape people. I know, right.. so awesome! Especially raping the fire extinguisher; we sang with Ji Min, but fuck that hot guy's stupid ass wey.. he poked my eye! Oh we saw hot guys in MBS today... 2M-ers were admiring them.. aha, especially the green shirt one, remember ? Pffts.

I just found out that James Yap was from Johor Bharu.. -.- Got to know him better today.. Aaron was gila interested in the movie we watched today.. stupid lion king. James' is freakin` rich! okay that was random.

Aunty Nicole!!!! When are you gonna call me? Sheeeeesh.. I've gotta tell you about the Sunway thingy!!! Eh, once again.... I MIGHT GO, yet might not! So don't make assumptions, yet.

No comments: