Tuesday, December 9, 2008

You can suck it ♥


Happy birthday DONKEY daddy! (:
Yes ! I'm sure your wish will come true.
Yeaah, that wish ! :P











I cooked lunch for my mom today. (: Aha. My brother went for his school trip thingy! Han Minn's OUT ! :3 We went over to Nick's house today since it's a public holiday. It was so awesome ! Sherene & Paul were there. :D It was so cool hanging out. Chat till dawn from 4.00 pm till 10.00 pm. xP Unbelievable huh. Talked about our school... THEIR school. :) Laughed ! Quarrel ! Debate ! :P It was totally enjoyable.

Had dinner in Subang parade & hang a little there when this man came to Nicholas....

Man : Excuse me where's the washroom ?
Nick : Turn right then go all the way straight.
Man : huh?
Hueiminn : Turn right... *shows action* and walk all the way straight until you see the men sign.
Man : Oh, turn LEFT.
Nick : TURN RIGHT !
Man : Can you bring me ah ?

*everyone laughs, man walked into the girls' toilet*

He was speaking fluent English but he can't differentiate left and right. -.- Laughed to the core. :P & there was 1 day ! WITHOUT PRACTICING MY PIANO ! D; Screw it !




No comments: