Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holding my breath ♥












Hello! Went over to my cousin's for the last time. Dad's not planning to go for the last wedding dinner ceremony tonight cus he misses KL. Aha. STRANGE! So after visiting n all we headed to the highway. Actually right, that groom looked like my ex. Guys, remember M.H? Yeah him. O_____O Who cares. :X

Reached in less than 2 hours time! :D Was admiring the clouds. Seriously, it was really PRETTY. :P Han agree with me too. :D Came home & got christmas letters. & 1 of them were from NICOLE! Yeah, that girl in the picture up there! She went to SINGAPORE! Leaving me all alone here! Hmphs! She's been a really great friend. :) So no regrets! :P

Came home & was late for Steven's party! D: Oh well... Sorry dear! I'll come next year. That is if you have another one! :P I still love you! (:

No comments: