Friday, December 12, 2008

Standing by the desert ♥














Mom was frustrated this morning. :O cus we had this English Assesment thingy going on. Alibaba ! Justin Cheng's giving my mom ideas on sending me for tuition ! Damn. :(

That tuition thingy was somewhere around Taman Desa & when we reached there the teacher went to the market. -.- Stupid-kan ? "Students come, I pergi pasar ! " After her MARKET trip, we had our assessment. Stupid brainless woman, she warned us it was Singapore Syllabus & wanted us to be more careful. That bitch right, gave my brother a std 3 english paper & gave me a FORM 3 assessment paper to complete. Come on lah ! My brother is std 6 kau bagi std 3. Im form 1 awak bagi form 3. Gilake ?

So we mind our asses & completed it. And pass it up.

Teacher : I need to see your mother.
Hueiminn : O__________O
Hanminn : :DDDDDD

*-.-*
Teacher : Your children has no problem actually but if you want I can teach them for you. My target is finding weak student. Your children don't really need to come for tuition, they are good enough.
Mom : Okay, I'll consider about it.
Teacher : Thank you... My brother works in switzerland.................................etc.etc.etc.

After bitching & all... we went for breakfast & I saw .... Jayson. :DD Ehehe. Came home & my maid pissed my dad off.

Dad : Pergi ke bilik stor dan angkat christmas tree keluar.
Maid : Apa itu ?
Dad : POKOK Hijau !
Maid : Oh. o.0

*stares at the storeroom's door*

Hueiminn : Kamu sedang buat apa ?
Maid : Sir panggil saya ambil pokok.
Hueiminn : Dad, what pokok?
Dad : Christmas tree lahh!
Hueiminn : Buka pintu stor lah !
Maid : Tak tau buka.

* fuck la! It's just an ordinary door knob! Why can she open her room's door knob and not the storeroom's door ?!?!?!?! *

Hueiminn : *opens the door for her*
Maid : Wah, sini boleh tanam pokok ke ? Mana pokok ?
Hueiminn : Di sana.
Maid : Eler. Pokok Kristian.

* Wth ! Pokok Kristian ?!?!?!?!? -.- *

Sarah and Mary came to help. :D Played "Life " & hide and seek after that. Hide and seek ain't lame, it's fun. I remember Han & I hiding in the storeroom and Sarah couldn't find us. Oh &&&' she couldn't find us under the fuckin' table. was pretty hilarious.

Sunway Pyramid outing tomorrow. :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
We'll see if we stand a chance to go to Scream park. (:

No comments: