Sunday, December 14, 2008

Patience pays ♥


















We had workers over to our house to renovate our house. :D TV's gone. T.T Dad had to take it down so they wouldn't scratch it or anything. D: Oh well, I guess I'll have to live with it. At least I still have you my lil' computer. ;3


So yeah, I went for my piano trial. -.- People, I flunked it. O________O & teacher said I did fine. Yeah right ! but seriously, I flunked it. :( I have to re-sit the fukin' trial again NEXT saturday ! Lmao. Ms. TALKALOT was talking about vegetables today. -.-


Came home & I realised I didn't prepare daddy a birthday gift. :/ & I decided to bake lil' cupcakes for him. & I can present it later during the party! :D I spent the whole freakin' day baking. Was frustrating but it turn out satisfying.


We went to a Japanese Restaurant for dinner with FRIENDS ! :DD There were too many people that they can't fit us into a private room. :( Guess who's working part time there ? MUN SHIN !!! :P Ahahaha. We ate, we talked, we DRANK etc. :D Later we were talking & Jo wanted to go to the toilet.....


Jo : Let's go to the toilet. * holds my hand*

Me : Why? Oh right ! Everyone, we should go to the toilet because it's unisex. :D

Brandon : Sick lah you !

Hanminn : Yeah let's go.


*4 of us then set off to the toilet. :D*

------------------------------------------

*Jo & Han went into the toilet.*


Hueiminn : Why so long one? I give you 10seconds & you guys better come out ! 10...


*Han opens the door*


& there was this signboard stated...


"If you Sprinkle when you tinkle "

"Be sweet to wipe it off "


Hueiminn : Ehh, han minn ! You sprinkled when you tinkle !!! Go wipe !

Brandon : Sick lah you! HAHAHAHAHA!

Hanminn : Don't need lah !

Hueiminn : You're not a sweet man.


*Another guy went in & when he came out... the seat has 2 drops ! * lol.


Told you unisex toilets are interesting ! :D Chat for awhile & had to go home. Dinner was scrumptious ! :)






Happy Birthday Daddy !! :D

Love you.

No comments: