Friday, December 12, 2008

The priceless man ♥











eLLoW ! :D



Dad came into my room this morning around 6-7am+ & woke me up.... D: Wanting to use my comp. O__________O & after that I can't seem to fall asleep again. Shucks !




Went out for breakfast & we saw the 2 lil' brats that we saw yesterday in Mrs. Leong's house. Oh right ! Im not taking the motherfuckin' tuition ! :PP Yay ! Tuition-free again! (: Okay maybe not. T____T



Jo came & we left to Sunway! :) Guess what ?! Her nanny tagged along ! Yeap. Don't laugh! It's not nice ! xP Anyway, her granny got lost & we had to find her. D; Pfft. Had secret recipe for lunch. Han ordered " corDon Blue " Haha. xP Awesome name huh. x) Lunch was fun when I made.................... BOOBS ! Ahaha. With Onion and raisins. :P Sue me.


Shopped around & went home around 3.00 pm. I didn't know today's FRIDAY ! I thought it's THURSDAY ! Alibaba ! How can it be Friday !?!??!?!?!?!? tomorrow's my piano trial. *dies*


My house renovations starts TOMORROW ! :D




Happy 16th birthday Nick! :D

May your wishes come true. :P

Have a great time in........................

NEW YORK !

No comments: