Sunday, December 21, 2008

The reason why ♥




Oh my gosh !! "All I want for christmas is you" is so obsessive! & I mean EXTREMELY obsessive ! :D Thank you, thank you, thank you Razor. :D You're the best! :P Yes I know that you know that you are special to me ! Hah.

Anyway, dad woke me up at 9 today & Im so sleepy. == Screw the painters ! My room is a disaster now ! & I can't sleep in my room until tomorrow ! & there goes Huei minn the lil' girl sleeping with her parents tonight since the guest room is under renovation as well. :D

So yeaah, Han Minn went to his new school orientation & he'll be taking bus. -.- My current school bus to be exact. Although my bus do drop students from there but my brother will be taking the 6.30am one. :) So yeah. He's lazy eyh? Okay never mind, I didn't want him in my bus either. :D &&& guess what? After he comes back from school, he went like... I WANNA GO TO WESLEY METHODIST IPOH. -.- Sheeesh. Dream hard bro!





Before going to piano, I cut my finger with foil! Screw foil! Screw foil! Finger was bleeding like hell! & it sucked... ALOT ! I told teacher that my finger as bleeding and he pressed it towards the piano's keys! Heartless lah that doink! :)





Family went out for christmas shopping leaving me alone with ze' maid. O____O Bless me!





Happy 13th birthday Hoong Yip! :D

You've been a really great friend. (:

No comments: