Thursday, December 25, 2008

Forever and never ♥





























MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Jolly, Jolly, Jolly!
Ho, Ho, Ho!


Merry christmas everyone! It's okay if you don't celebrate christmas but yeah, Merry christmas! :D So I guess this post is gonna be about yesterday & today! :D
We went to check-in Westin. Yeap, a hotel beside Pavilion. Welcome drinks were strange. :D The glass was pretty cute though. Not going into details. (: Don't mind me, Im lazy.

Room was AWESOME! No joke man! 1 room cost us $700 + ! *dies* but we had a special discount thingy. We got $250 for 1 room. :D Nice eyh? & they have condoms in there. :P Aha. We were all hyped up that time. *Cough* So yea, went to Pavilion & was pretty boring. Shopping with guys.. okay fine.. SOME GUYS ain't fun at all.. they can actually spend half an hour or so in a massage chair shop sitting there. & actually expect us girls to WAIT! Well it depends on who are the guys also right? Mean guys they are. Sheeesh. & I saw a couple of Wesleyans. :D Yeap. Went back to the room & had skittles eating competition with daddy! (: I lost! :( I'll get my revenge daddy!

Dinner at Food Republic after showering. Steven tagged along! Was pretty awesome though. I had to sponsor drinks again. T_T Anyway yeah, while buying drinks...

Hueiminn : Keep the change.
Cashier : Thank you! You're my santa woman!

Hueiminn : Im not a woman.

Cashier : Okay, you're my santa girl!

Hueiminn : Yay!
Cashier : I'll be your santa claus! *gives receipt* Here's your present!
Hueiminn : Thank you!
Cashier : Ho, ho, ho!

Next customer : Merry xmas?


*laughs*

Was walking around the cinema. What lah! We were bored & bro wanted to explore! So yeah. & Jo reached! (: Did a lil' window shopping. & we went back to Westin to chill. Played uno and was really fun. :D Emily's new nickname, Kelly gave " Don Don" ! Cute eyh? Laughters finished the whole game. & it was time for countdown! Everyone was excited. Walked over to Bkt. Bintang & there were people spraying snow spray everywhere. There were 13 members in our group & I was covered with most ARTIFICIAL snow! Was pretty fun! Counted down & well yeah. We counted down 2 minutes later but still, it's nice!


Walked all the way back to the hotel & straight up to the TEENS room to rock the house while the adults had wine at the other room. :D Everything turned out well until 4.00 + am strikes when my iPod went laggy. :/ Slept around 5.00 am & woke up at 9.30 am. Not forgetting we did wake up several time between 5 - 9.30 am.

Haha, & I suddenly went obsessive over Brandon. (: in a NOT TRUE WAY. He was like sleeping & I went on his bed sat really close to him. & talked random stuffs like.. " I WANT TO MASTER BED WITH YOU! WELL IT'S NO NEED TO WORRY CUS WE HAVE CONDOMS ". & Jo, Han and I started talking about condoms. After that we had this prank calling mood! No one picked up our call though. Ohh those lil piggies! Convo went on until 5 something.


We woke up many times and there's this really funny convo between Brandon and I.. around 6 something..


Brandon : Hueiminn wake up!
Hueiminn : what...?
Brandon : You knw how to boil water?
Hueiminn : yeahh.
Brandon : Go boil water!
Hueiminn : done.
Brandon : okay good night!
Han : Bran, you kno just now when you're sleeping that time right, Hueiminn called you her Hunnay.
Brandon : YOU MUST BE DREAMING!
Han : REALLY!

Doinkish right? Woke me up just to boil water for him. -.- So yeaah. After breakfast went to church. Had to go to L5 though. & guess who I saw? AARON, TIM & PHILENE!!! (: Everyone then came to my house for christmas lunch! House was crowded, & we were all chit-chatting non - stop! Talked to MR. JON TAN for 15 + minutes! Oh yes I fixed my iPod! (: Yay!


Everyone went off by 4.30pm or so I think. &&& I saw LIEW WEI BIN! My long lost daddy!!!!! Dato' Alex christmas party tonight! ;3

Oh and people I'll be off to my cousin's wedding from tomorrow to Monday. Not sure if I'll be able to blog or not! I'll try my best though! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS ! NO SERIOUSLY I LOVE ALL OF YOU !

Shucks ! Im getting hyper on christmas! Is that a good thing or bad? :O

No comments: