Monday, December 1, 2008

Partying hard ♥




















Surprisingly.... I woke up early this morning when nothing is on. (: 9.00 a.m.. pretty early eyh ? Oh & I`m not feeling well. ): I woke up having a sore throat and flu. D: Dang ! I hate germs ! Let's just hope I'll recover BEFORE the sleepover since mom approved ! A 2 night one ! xD HOPING ! HOPING ! STILL HOPING ! & will CONTINUE hoping ! (:

It's been a boring day. Nothing much happened. Started watching movies from 9.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.. They were good. :)

Had nothing to do. Was lazy to go over to Mary's house. Perhaps tomorrow ? (: I made Chocolate milkshake. xD Han said it was good. (: yay me ! & I had a surprise visit !!! Guess who came ?! JUSTIN !!! Nope, not Justin Lee nor Justin Wong but Justin CHENG. Surprising huh. It was unexpected. Chat a lil' & he was talking about violin. -.- Yeah, boring shit & then he boast about his English ! Gah, was pretty much a bore.

Guess what ?! Rachel's mother is writing a letter to school saying that the fees for 2009 is too high. -.- Pfft. Well I guess Debra, Hoong Yip & my mother agrees. D: Dang ! My mom just doesn't listen to my explanations.

No comments: