Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happiness is like a butterfly ♥












oLa ! :P

Im finally back ! Sorry my blogging mood was on a holiday! :D Forgive me? lol. I've been doing my homework lately, I know it's weird but it's already quite late ! I don't wanna go to school. I need time to stop, and that's what I want for Christmas ! Yeaap ! =] Pretty please ?

haha. So yeaah, I've done my Maths, Science, Kh, and History! Rare right ? I know. Bm half way through though. I havent printed Moral. -.- Stupid printer went ink-free ! Bad printer ! Santa wouldn't give you what you wish for this year I guess. :DDD Oh and English ! Nope ! Im not giving a damn. Ahh, I have nothing much to blog about! Dad's friends coming tomorrow AGAIN! Yeaap! Another crowded day house filling more than 40 people ! O______O

Oh and I cant wait for tomorrow's Christmas party!!!!! :P

No comments: