Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Keeping it real ♥


















oLa ! (:

I was right ! My cough and flu got worse today ! D: Mom forced to me to drink "Salt water ". -.- Most of you know you'll sorta like get better right ?! but mine got worse. D; Aha. I broke another record today, I woke up at 8.30 am without alarm. (: Earlier than usual.... xD I guess 5 & a half hours of sleep is enough. Wait ! I take 5 hours sleep during school days, so yeah. (:

Surprisingly mom allowed me to go for the badminton gathering with Kelz. (: Guess who tag along ?! Emily & Jamie. (: Well, Emily didn't play. :( Oh well. It was pretty awesome ! :P Tomorrow we'll be going again.... Yay ! Every one's been asking why am I getting tanner.... -.- C'mon lah, it's not like it's illegal to play sports during school holidays right !? I`m use to it ! xD WMS actually train us how to be under the hot sun the whole day. :)

I'm bored ! xD Do consider chatting with me in MSN. xP
& I would muchly appreciate ! (:

No comments: