Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Climb over it ♥
































I've never EVER played the piano for 2 and a half hours in my entire life ! &' I did it today. YES ! TODAY ! The longest record I have is 1 and a half hour but I've never tried a 2 and a half hour one ! Yeap, you heard it right ! NEVER IN MY LIFE ! Thanks a lot for the trial exam on Saturday. D: It's pissing me off ! Screw it !

Thanks people ! For wishing me luck & all. Some prayed. Aha. xD I appriciate that. :3 FYI, I haven't finish covering all my scales yet ! NOPE ! Not all yet, 2 and a half hours but not all yet ! :( Another 12 more to go tomorrow. Shucks ! & I can't seem to play my first piece properlly. KILL ME !

It sucks ! :( My dad had stomachache today & came back 3 times in the afternoon just to... ahem. Yeah. & my mom NEARLY got rob. My aunt & brother is sick ! What next ?! -.-

Went out later in the evening to some unknown place. :x Came home & dad was acting weird. Really weird. O__O in a nice way.

Amazing race is getting BETTER. :P
I shall wake up early tomorrow to watch it ! Oh & Im hoping the pink geeks get eliminate in the next race ! I know Im evil but I just tend to dislike it when I see them. D; Argh ! Especially when they're in first place. :(
G' nitez !


No comments: