Wednesday, December 24, 2008

At the beginning ♥











It's christmas eve darlings ! :D Like my bro said " Don't wish anyone Merry Christmas cus it ain't Christmas yet" Well, not exactly...... :D Christmas is like the best time of every single year! :) Not because of the presents. Okay fine, partly la. But still, don't cha think Christmas i just great? No? Yes? LoL.

Well earlier today, Sarah's been telling me about well.. my attitude. Not exactly but it's connected right? See I always like saying foul words. Not that I like but it just slip out everytime without me noticing. Maybe not everyone of you notice but if you read my blog frequently or you know me. It's like, it's not necessary to know me that well but you already know I speak lots of foul words. Like in any situation! Okay fine maybe not. But most of them. :D So yeah, I've been thinking about it, & Im learning to stop! Im like totally SERIOUS this time ! Yeaah! So wish me luck! xP Oh right! I was planning not saying ANY AT ALL ON CHRISTMAS DAY! Yeap, like try to control myself not saying insulting words. Im hoping I succeed! :D

Anyway, I gtg now! Conting down tonight in Bkt. Bintang. Over nighting with Kelly & Joelle's family in Westin. Well, mostly just us TEENS lah, like mine & Jo's. *cough* YOUNG ADULTS! (: Aha.

So yeah! Merry christmas people!
Hoping that everyone of you have a blessed christmas!

No comments: