Sunday, December 7, 2008

Candyland madness ♥






This morning dad was in a bad mood cus of mom. Ah, family problems.. you wouldn't wanna know. (: So yeah, it's complicated. There were like an estimation of 25 people that came over to my house today. Yes, it was really crowded... Oh & there's this 11 year old guy I think, was crying & shouting all the way. -.- Ass lah ! Every one was starring at him & he shouted even louder. Insane jerk ! I would never wanna see him again. Pfft. Oh I saw this baby girl. A really cute one... xD So mainly there were 2 kids and mostly adults and teens. :P Was pretty awesome. Hang out and all. Our ultimate place to hang out was my garden since the house was filled with adults. We didn't like it. xP Ahahaha.

People were coming and all around 10.oo a.m. in the morning until 5.30 - 6.00 pm.. Pretty long huh. (: Dropped by Steven's house with Vivian. A surprise visit actually. Yeah like what Justin did last week. (x HE WAS INDEED SURPRISED. Spent 10 minutes there and decided to go back to my house. Heeeh ! So yeaah, that's about it.

Off to the movies. :)
Ciaoz.

No comments: