Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Waiting for the rain ♥
















I never practice my piano today. NOPE ! I never. :( Im preparing to fail. Im flunking it proudly. (: With pride. Haha. So yeah, Han Minn's coming back tonight. Later in the evening. :D

So yeah, did a little fax thingy for Steven. ;D Im kind ! Cough, he's sending love notes to the girl. :x Aha. Anyway, mom bought me to buy clothes ! 2 tops & 2 bottoms. :PP Oh and people, Roxy's having a one-day sale ! They were having clearance & all. I found a perfect skirt & guess what -? It only cost me RM19.00


Surprising huh~ xD Went to starbucks to chill with mama and had to go to KC1. I saw...... Suyin, Hwa en and couple more. (: Reached home and bro bought out stuffs he brought and he spent.... RM 100 + on tea. -.- Lame-kan ?

At night, dad bought us to some place. & surprisingly Uncle Chew and Aunty Amy tag along. :D It was quite fun lah. You had to lie down on the floor for 40 minutes & when you come up... your whole body will be soaking wet. :D Aha. Perhaps next week we'll be going again. (:

shiAt. -.- Im having a English Assesment tomorrow morning. O_________________O
Pray ya'll ~

No comments: