Monday, June 28, 2010

I believe something good in everything I see ♥

I dont know, Johanan thought this was my way of stalking my neighbour. :)

Hello;

How was first day of school? I thought the weekends ended, too fast. & both days were well spent, with God and my family. So put your hands together and start clapping. :)

Anyway, today was such an awesome day. It was awesome in such a way that I actually felt happy the whole day. Ching asked "Why are you looking so happy?". & I couldnt answer, well. There's no reason to be sad, anyway.

I dont know about you, but Ive been bringing my PREP book everywhere I go in school. I didnt bring it in the toilet, if you wonder. Its not like it has anything important or things that cannot be exposed in there, I mean, it's a school's exercise book, what possibly do you think I'll write in there? Necrophilia? Cough. I just somehow think it's important, all the sudden. I was looking at it during homeroom period for no absolute reason, flipping pages after pages looking at those little doodles I do most of the time, during english class, also, looking at my horrible writing. :/

Look at yellow house' gymrama. Those little chickens or ducks are so cute. Im sorry for saying whatever Ive said earlier after sports day. I now, take back my words. I hope my apology is accepted. I still love each and everyone of you and my LIE about not talking to yellow house people was a total fail. Hahah. That was a good thing, I suppose.

But look at green house, they are not that bad. They're pumping! Wohooo! I bet not everyone in other houses can do what we did. I wonder if Dawn and I are still dearly missed by the form1s as they promised. :P

Im still confused and I need guidance for some stuff. Something that matters alot. Mickey, should I or shan't I? Trials. :'(

No comments: