Saturday, June 12, 2010

Let us create the reason ♥








Hello;

It's Saturday already. Times ticking too fast eventhough the holidays are boring. Anyway, daddy and my brother taught me to watch football. It wasnt so exciting, but one guy made it fascinating. ;)

Believe it or not. I actually went to goggle his picture. Only coming to realise he wasnt that cute afterall. but his birthdate is. It's 2 days after mine. Hahah.

I cannot describe Kenji's awesome-ness. He actually stayed up the whole night because he knew I couldnt sleep. Stalkers nowadays. XD

Im bored. & facebook bores me even more. Jackson has got himself into dumb zone. Congratulations lil' rotten pants. Im proud. =P

I tell you, my dog is being so sarcastic,
it's barking at strangers. :)



I need to get rid of these stalkers. ;P
Tell me what I should do.
& I'll give you a flower.

HAHAHAA! Nobody wants your flower lah, please.
-Aaron.

No comments: