Saturday, June 26, 2010

The beauty of the moonlight ♥

Skills! Go Ben. :)

Hello;

I found out some really really cool applications in my phone I never thought I have. Mind you, it's not something naughty as Aaron will put. It's something, nice and... awesome. I shall not share with you. :P

CG in my house today was like... really awesome. Because we were like sharing our experiences with God and how accountability in prayer is important. Heh. So many awesome things happened this afternoon. Yesh, Alex, Josh and Alicia. ;)

"How do you be nice to someone special, someone that you love alot and dont want to hurt his feelings when you disagree with his statement?"

Because I dont know how, and that question is still hanging.
Kill me. x(

Tell me what I should do right now. Im so lost, but all in all, today was definitely worth a memory. Eventhough this friend of Hao Yi is stalking me. Heh. :)

No comments: