Friday, June 25, 2010

I see beyond the still ♥











Hello;

Holiday ended nicely. Well. Nicely for me to get ready for school. Whack me for saying that previous statement. Please. You know you want to. :)

Anyway, the week ended pretty much faster than ever. It wasnt such a great week and nothing was worth remembering. Except for Art class. You cannot stop falling in love with Mdm. Siva's sarcasm all over her body. She's the coolest juicy berry ever. Navin reckons, rotten. If you get what he means. Im not going anywhere too offensive here. :P

Talking about Navin. He promised me he would miss sitting with me after this week. The new seating plan is not so very bad. I got some turtle as my sitting buddy. Isaac. Some lame rubber duck will be sitting behind me. Which makes that place a little too darn dangerous. BUT I have a great feeling that my place is going to be an awesome place. Heh. Thank you, Daniel. :)

Concert participants, if you think those non-participants are lifeless and nerdy people that care more for books than fun. Perhaps you would come a little close to me and allow me to pinch you twice. Because the non-participants are not that lifeless, we have better fun than you people. We make parodies, snaking, ratings and LAUGH like there's no tomorrow. Pretty much sums up how much fun we have and you people dont. :D

Justin made me create goggle talk. Boom. Tiny coloursome tabs and chords. =)

I can play a song on the guitar.
Thankyou, Brandon. XD

No comments: