Saturday, June 5, 2010

They wont let me turn around ♥

Hello;

Its the first day of the holidays and my brother and I was like... WOAH--
simply because, the both of us woke up earlier than our parents; also we slept pretty late the night before. I remember, because we were chatting. Yes, even though his room is just next door, but hey, thats the way to keep a good bond between our relationship, no? ;)

So anyway, as planned, we all reached Pavillion before Nicole to get her an awesome jelly bean birthday present. Well, it all worked out, and no skylight, it wasnt because you chose that monkey. I like pinkette. She's awesomer than skylight. COUGH.

Oh there was this balloon thingy thing in Pavillion going on and it was so darn awesome, no? I wanted a balloon so badly, only knowing you gotta spend more than 200 ringgit to get one free balloon. Never mind, Mr. Cephas would make more balloons for me, hopefully. :D

We watched shrek and I reckon, it wasnt that good for a movie. I mean, it was funny and stuff, but people wouldnt get engrossed, except for skylight. She would. Simply because she exploded. Awww, poor poor duck. So tell me, who's awesome? Oh and did I mention that there was this fa......ncy woman sitting behind me. She was practically kicking my chair throughout the movie and what not, she kept standing up to pull her pants up. Oh someone got slimmer. Haha. Okay never mind, thats just darn mean.

So anyway, we bond and present the gifts and laughed so much, we continue laughing. Hahaha. Well, yeah. Here's the birthday girl. Im pretty darn sure she had an awesome birthday because of all of us, that came. :P



Coconut mousse anyone? She's one old awesome nut I have. Well, she's awesome. Also, how much we still laugh at each others retardedness eventhough she dithched Malaysia for 1 and a half years already. Such nut ditchers. :'(

At night, Kelly and the others came to join us for dinner and then more shopping. Thats when I realised we had a special priviledge card in Pavillion. & had free internet in any cafe's there. x)

Oh boy. It's so late now, and Im still chatting with retarded people. There's YC tomorrow and I really gotta get my eyes to shut. Tim and Aaron, let's see who's awesomer. :P

No comments: