Thursday, June 3, 2010

Can you see the love? ♥






Hello;

E, just had to say goodbye. Well, dear dear dear E. I wouldnt miss you, until you haunt me again for trials. Im be sure you'll love me by then. I'll definitely spend more time with your girlfriend. I promise. :P

Anyway, exams were tough like the sumos in Japan. None of the papers were easy, even Art paper for theory was difficult. I almost cried while doings maths paper because it was tough like nobodies business. It was a killer. & if you were form3 from my school and dont agree with me, youre either crazy or..................... no comment.

You know, I was really really tempted to update this thing during my exams, but now that it's all over, the blogging-mood had to just jump away. Oh boy. :'(

poor poor poor, Aaron.

Anyway, it was fun after exams. Well, this exam was just pure awesomeness. Our relationship with one another had to get closer and it was in a place filled with knowledge. The library. I couldnt say more, but the girls in the picture above are darn awesome and I thank God for placing each and everyone of them in my life. :)

Yes girls, you can shed a tear or two now.

I miss our lesbo leg slapping and our pinball game.

No comments: