Sunday, June 13, 2010

We escape from all the troubles ♥

Minn, your dog is so cutee!!
-I know. ;)

You know, today was SUPPOSE to be a good day. but it didnt turn out as spectacular as I wanted. Not everything, but some things had to just come barging in my way.

Ive been getting restless and sleepless nights these days. Thinking and imagining weird things at night. Every night. It's really hard to stop myself from thinking. Like last night, I slept.. say 2.30-3am? and woke up at 6am for church. Knowing Im super duper tired right now, but I just CANNOT get myself into bed. because I know I wouldnt be able to sleep. again.

Also now. My dad said Im having a fever. Goodness. Falling sick during the holidays just isnt fun. I hope everything will be back to normal tomorrow after a good night sleep tonight. Hopefully. & we live for the better. I believe. :)

Aaron finally got his butt to WUC me for church, this morning. How awesome. but he didnt turn up himself. Good lah you. I wanna tickle you until you yawn. Well, our theory never make sense, right Aaron? You rock la! XD

Youre so butt; says Haoyi.
~Everybody dont make so much sense anymore.

No comments: