Friday, June 11, 2010

How you control me ♥

eyeBAGs.

Hello;

You know. All of the sudden. I realised all most of my guy friends doesnt like Justin Bieber. I mean, HE'S AWESOME LA!

Aaron : So untrue huei minn. Dont make a fool of yourself.

The past few days has been a bore. I havent took a step outta my house for the whole weekday. Except for breakfast yesterday. Holidays can be as boring as History. Geography. And as a result, you'll find yourself going to facebook whenever youre bored.

Oh and last night. I practically couldnt sleep the whole night. I had so many things going through my head. It wasnt fun, because I couldnt stop myself from presuming things. Instead, my brother and I went to watch the World Cup kickoff. It was good until I fell asleep after Shakira's performance.

Woke up at 7 in the morning for absolute no reason. & I couldnt sleep again. Pffts. Thank you, brain. I hate you. :/

No comments: